Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the best games I've ever seen. Now you bammers can go change your drawers. Hopefully ya'll will carry the intensity into the NC. I hope ya'll destroy the Irish. Go Dawgs. Rick.

·
Squid technician
10,506 Posts
I honestly thought I would soil myself a couple times. The Dawgs did great. RT!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
great game. Roll Tide.

·
Registered
344 Posts
One of the best games I've ever seen. Now you bammers can go change your drawers. Hopefully ya'll will carry the intensity into the NC. I hope ya'll destroy the Irish. Go Dawgs. Rick.
I think I i was so puckered up I might have sucked my underwear up. But really the BEST game of the year. Much respect for the dawgs. That was the National game in my opinion.

Chris:sweatdrop:

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Wow! What a game. The Dawgs came to play! I have great respect for both teams. Roll Tide!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Well I had to work till 7:00 but got to see the last 4 mins of the game at my last customers house!!! Fixed the T.V. then watched the end of the game! Not that I had a dawg in the fight (WDE) but I knew it was gonna be a great game to watch. The Low Tide got lucky if you ask me. But I all I seen was the last 4 mins. Congrats to the Tide.

·
Registered
807 Posts
THE BEST NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME:thumbsup:

OH WAIT THAT WAS THE SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER CAUSE THE IRISH HAS NO CHANCE:thumbsup:

OK BAMA GO GET IT!

HOPE GATORS PLAY IN THE SUGAR BOWL AGAINST OKLAHOMA:thumbup::yes:

·
Registered
10,232 Posts
SEC championship game is just like having to play two National championship game. One the all time great games I've seen.

GO SEC, Roll Tide

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
That game should be in the dictionary under smashmouth football, great game!

·
Registered
8,750 Posts
I got home from hunting in time to see the last minute. It's a shame he didn't spike the ball so they would have had time to regroup.
But I sure have no problem with Alabama being in the NC. Hate I missed most of the game.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts