Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'll start by saying that these are in Illinois, but we will be in Santa Rosa Beach in early January. If someone is interested, I will bring them down then.

2 - LP 121 tanks, Original Hydro 9-05+, Current Hydro 4-10+, Visual inspection until August 2013. TC-3AAM184 DOT-3AA2400 These have DIN valves with inserts. $600.00 for the pair

2 - Aluminum 50s (blue ones in photo) Original Hydro 3-74, Current Hydro 3-10, Visual inspection until April 2013. DOT SP6498 3000. $75.00 each

1 Hollis backplate and harness - Got this off of eBay a while back. The harness has been trimed. I am 6' 220lb. I can fit the harness without a wet suit. I don't think that it would fit me with a wet suit. $150.00

Attachments

·
Registered
297 Posts
If you'd take 250 for one of the 121, I will definitely buy it if its in good shape. If you are interested let me know

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am pretty firm on the price for the 121s, and would like to sell as a pair. I have another LP 120 that is not painted that I would take $275.

The rest of the stuff is negotiable.

Thanks,

Blaine

·
Registered
120 Posts
Do you still have the 50's? I'm also interested in the Hollis backplate? Are you in the Pensacola area at this time - I noticed you're location is in Peoria?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you still have the 50's? I'm also interested in the Hollis backplate? Are you in the Pensacola area at this time - I noticed you're location is in Peoria?
We just got back home last Saturday. I still have the 50s and the Hollis backplate, and can ship if needed

Blaine

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yup, 1974. Used mostly in fresh water and in the pool. I used these during training dives for several years.

Blaine

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you have the backplate still? 850-736-1846 Thanks
Sorry for the late response. We just had a new Granddaughter, and we have been out of touch.

I do still have the backplate, and will try to call you Saturday.

Thanks,

Blaine

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.