Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My hds5 will come on with no problem and woorks fine. Then at different time lengths it goes to a flashing white and black screen. If i turn it off it comes back and works but again after a little time it does the same thing again.
Any body ever experience this. I have checked my connections and i am not seeing a problem.
Any clues?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
If it is happening while you are running your engine, you may want to check to see if the engine is overcharging. Too much voltage can cause it also. If it is when you are not running, it may be your batteries getting to a weak enough state that the unit senses it. Make sure the connections are indeed clean and tight and the fuse has no corrosion.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If it is happening while you are running your engine, you may want to check to see if the engine is overcharging. Too much voltage can cause it also. If it is when you are not running, it may be your batteries getting to a weak enough state that the unit senses it. Make sure the connections are indeed clean and tight and the fuse has no corrosion.
Appreciate that. I will check it all thx

·
Registered
67 Posts
low voltage?

Also the flip side might be your problem. The unit will start to fail at 11.8 volts, anything less than that and it will shutdown...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts