Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is really needing to unload one of his lots. Now $70,000!! THe lowest other lot listed out there is I think $130,000. This is a huge steal!!!!! 11/10/07

My friend has 2 lots for sale, across from the Gulf in one of the most upscale valuable and expensive neighborhoods on 30-A. It's surrounded by huge expensive houses, so if you build there, the equity would be fantastic. Here is the link to the lots, and if you search the MLS you will see these are the lowest price out there. If I was in a financial position, I would be all over these to build a rental beach house.

http://ecarmls.com/EmeraldReports/listings.asp?ID=9711637824

If you have any questions, or an offer, call my friend Jimmy at (850) 685-0703.

·
Registered
610 Posts
My parents own a home on Blue Mountain Beach. It is a wonderful place to relax, plus many hidden things for the outdoors person can do. However if this is the same place, I have heard a lot of mixed things about the new lots. I could very well be wrong, but last I heard some of those things they were promising, like the beach access, were not actually going to come through. Even if they don't, that is still a sweet deal for that area.

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still available! This is a resort area if you have never been to Watercolor, SeaSide, Alys Beach, Blue mountain, ect, on 30-A.

If no one wants, it, will someone loan me the money at a fair intrest rate to buy it myself??? This is a smokin deal, and he really needs to dump one.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
I am a 1/4 member of an LLC and we looked at it and it's a deal. We heavily considered buying it, but due to current fianacial balance we would be extended beyond our bylaws (We have some homes to sell). Somebody could do well with it as investment or pleasure.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts