Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well be pcsing soon and got to thank people around the area. will be thinning out guns selling my Jon boat and getting rig of 7 years worth of red neck junk
tools, Scout 2 parts, engine and set of axles i don't think i can tel them that it is house hold goods will miss this area trying to keep my house and come back home but don't think it is going to work out. But you never know what is tugging on your line till you get it in. (pic is sound side at Hurlburt )

Sky Horizon Body of water Afterglow Sunset

·
Banned
823 Posts
that it is, UNILL YOU DISAGREE OR HAVE AN OPINION OTHER THAN THE GENTS THAT LIVE THROUGH COLORED SPECTALES.

either way i have learned alot and got to be internet buddies with people that agree that we love to fish, dive, eat, and drink from the same fountain. hell i sent money to a family that, well nevermind, this is a great place.

go PFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
that it is, UNILL YOU DISAGREE OR HAVE AN OPINION OTHER THAN THE GENTS THAT LIVE THROUGH COLORED SPECTALES.

either way i have learned alot and got to be internet buddies with people that agree that we love to fish, dive, eat, and drink from the same fountain. hell i sent money to a family that, well nevermind, this is a great place.

go PFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You must be talking about "Clemson" colored specs........ I mean well never-mind hahaha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.