Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The amendment proposes the city replace the police department with a Department of Community Safety and Violence Prevention, “which will have responsibility for public safety services prioritizing a holistic, public health-oriented approach,” a draft of the amendment said.

The proposal adds that the director of the new agency would have “non-law-enforcement experience in community safety services

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A holistic approach means to provide support that looks at the whole person, not just their mental health needs. The support should also consider their physical, emotional, social and spiritual wellbeing. ... A holistic approach focusses on a person's wellness and not just their illness or condition.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Good, I hope this happens, we can have time outs for drive bys and take away phones for robberies and thefts and then the bad people will know we mean business. The rest of the country is watching you Minneapolis, show everybody what a good idea this is.

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,856 Posts
A holistic approach means to provide support that looks at the whole person, not just their mental health needs. The support should also consider their physical, emotional, social and spiritual wellbeing. ... A holistic approach focusses on a person's wellness and not just their illness or condition.

That like putting healing crystals on their guns and vests?

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Help me out here... I'm trying to find a nice way to say "fucking idiots". These are the people that elected Al Franken to the United States Senate, for crying out loud. If there is no police, does that mean they won't need attorneys general, none of their prosecuting attorneys, no courtrooms, no judges, no bailiffs, no jails......only a choir director to lead everyone in "Cum by ah(sic)".

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,856 Posts
Help me out here... I'm trying to find a nice way to say "fucking idiots". These are the people that elected Al Franken to the United States Senate, for crying out loud. If there is no police, does that mean they won't need attorneys general, none of their prosecuting attorneys, no courtrooms, no judges, no bailiffs, no jails......only a choir director to lead everyone in "Cum by ah(sic)".
I'll help. This should be in caps "fucking idiots" The rest is correct.

Plus they elected this lovely person
Rep. Ilhan Omar

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I see gun sales on the rise!
That is a huge understatement and it's very good news for patriots. Millions more guns, along with untold rounds of ammo in the hands of law-abiding citizens is great insurance against the Constitution shredders and exactly what the founders had in mind. I've been successfully encouraging friends and relatives to purchase those dreaded "assault weapons", but have to say, the democrats are the best gun salesmen in the world.

·
Registered
245 Posts
There was an episode on "Gunsmoke" where they tried that, and asked Matt Dillon to step aside. It didn't turn out well for the town, and he had to step back in.
Shipoke

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,856 Posts
MINNEAPOLIS (FOX 9) - The City of Minneapolis is spending $4,500 a day for private security for three council members who have received threats following the police killing of George Floyd, FOX 9 has learned.
A city spokesperson said the private security details have cost the city $63,000 over the past three weeks.

The three council members who have the security detail – Andrea Jenkins (Ward 8), and Phillipe Cunningham (Ward 4), and Alondra Cano (Ward 9)– have been outspoken proponents of defunding the Minneapolis Police Department.

·
Super Moderator
28,309 Posts
Yeah its gonna be comical and ifin I were a citizen in that area, I'd be gone...unfortunately property values will tank and folks will loose their life savings in the name of saving their own lives!!! Might be a good investment when they tank, buy low and then when the city realizes its fuduckery and someone with sense takes over the values will go up.... then again all the rich folks are probably involved and its probably a scheme to do just that!!! or is it my conspiracy theory persona coming out!!!!

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Don't let citizens leave Minneapolis. Let the police and their families leave...but John Q Public voted these idiots into office. Let them feel the pain of their decision. Otherwise, they'll move somewhere else and do the same thing.
Liberals will do the same thing over and over and wonder why the results are always the same. Look what the California refugees did to Denver, Boulder and Austin. Look at south Florida and the influx of New Yorkers and other damn yankees who fled their home states, but vote for the same type idiots who drove them out of their home states to start with.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts