Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lost a ring on Pensacola beach across from Peg Legs last night fishing, i know its a long shot but if anyone finds it, it means alot to me, its stainless steel, black with gold design on out side and an inscription on the inside... Thanks to all...

·
Registered
538 Posts
A lot of Rental places up my way rent Metal detectors too.

Kevin

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thought about that, but i don't know if i lost it in the water or on land... Gonna try to borrow one and hope i didn't lose it in the water...

·
Wicked Awesome
2,254 Posts
I have got one you can borrow if you decide to go looking. I lost mine a few weeks ago near the Wahoo Stadium while throwing for mullet. Still makes me sick knowing its sitting out there in the channel. O*D*W

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
I have got one you can borrow if you decide to go looking. I lost mine a few weeks ago near the Wahoo Stadium while throwing for mullet. Still makes me sick knowing its sitting out there in the channel. O*D*W
Go to WalMart, buy the best snorkeling gear, use it find your ring, the return it.

Sorry, Banana Tom...just could not resist it. :whistling: :)

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
This is why I leave jewelry except for my dive watch at home during beach trips. As for Walmart that I despise, I will not squeal if you decide to make a loan from them. I wouldn't say this if the ole man was still alive and running it. It was a good store back then.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Better get out there early or it will be gone the few people that have a metal detectors start at first of light. Good luck hope you find it!

·
Banned
1,953 Posts
After renting one, on 9 mile road, i hired a metal detector guy to find my grandfathers ring in bayou texar.....it took him about 3 minutes to find it!
Prolly the quickest 100 bucks he ever made..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts