Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Drew,,,, NOOO Don't let Him Go To The DARKSIDE, Jk Guys, Drew If Him wanting to fish Is His worst Fault,Your A Damn Good Dad!!!!! Just My .02 worth!!!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
After reading this again I kinda gathered you are joking and glad Micha is trying to further his fishing knowledge..At least you know hes not out robbing stores..Correct me if im wrong though..Little Drew never cared to fish out on that waste of wood?

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Well I have thought about this for a while now and all I can say is

"Your the one that tought him to fish in the first place"

so good luck and hang on for the ride.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Dylan (10/12/2009)After reading this again I kinda gathered you are joking and glad Micha is trying to further his fishing knowledge..At least you know hes not out robbing stores..Correct me if im wrong though..Little Drew never cared to fish out on that waste of wood?
of course, all in good fun. you know i was a rat, myself, back in the 80's.

and of course, this was a purely humorous post. mainly directed at the current rats, in good fun.micha is enjoying the attention you guys have been showing him at Hot Spots, on the web and now at the pier. i spent a few years as a rat,lil drew never cared to fish off the dock, but if micha wants to hang out on the SE corner, i'll be just as proud as can be.

cheers.

drew

·
Registered
727 Posts
Drew,

We all know micha is a great kid and an ever better fisherman. Im glad that he likes to fish the pierand hanging around us rats!! We enjoy his company even though nothing of ours meet his high standards..lol He can come out to the pier with me anytime. This is a great time to start fishing the pier with the smaller crouds of the fall and then BONITA!! He'll catch on very quick and it will make him a more well rounded fisherman!

p.s.

Im glad you liked my fried fish and Gumbo the other night!! You guys are great company!

·
Registered
775 Posts
i thought u were serious at first!! and uncle bone bein the coolest was the big catch that made it unbelivable!!!:poke haha jk chicken-bone!!

yea but as soon as i started talkin bout a pass my dad locked the shed(were all my fishin stuff was that I worked hard to buy was) and said ur grounded till you get ur head on straight!! lolz

but he relized atleast im not off sellin drugs or something more creative and gave me back my stuff...drew he sounds like a good kid, no worries!

but dont be raggin on natty!! shits good and cheap!!(from wat i hear) :toast

·
Registered
580 Posts
Nice..... very nice. Uncle Chicken Bone...... Mickey Mouse rod! LMAO!!! Go Micha! Always here for ya lil man, iffin it get to ruff 'round your silly Dad!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Congratulations Dad. And to Mom too. I know that Jamielu is a wonderful fisher person and had a great influence on both wonderful boys. Congratulations.

·
Registered
145 Posts
From my experience as a single parent, I can tell you the most important lesson to get across to your young'un is the Golden Rule.

He whose got the gold, makes the rules!!

Trust me, it makes a lastingimpression that will serve him well.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts