Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I'd Love to Catch a
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you lost something near Graffiti, please PM me so that I can return the item to you. It's something pretty expensive, & if it were me that lost it, I would be pretty upset! Would love to get it returned to the rightful owner.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
if you had any sanity, you wouldn't have been at the boat ramp in the first place... lol

Good for you OP, I hope the owner is a forum member.
Wish it was my choice!! It was UWFs...

Also wouldn't have let that be the practice area for kids learning to back in a trailer or launch a boat. Spent many hours there grinding my teeth

·
I'd Love to Catch a
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if you had any sanity, you wouldn't have been at the boat ramp in the first place... lol

Good for you OP, I hope the owner is a forum member.
Thanks Jim, I am hoping the same!

& for the record, I wouldn't be at that ramp this time of year if it weren't for these. Two for 32 on them at the moment. One on the 12wt, the other on a swimbait. All 32 I have lost were on swimbaits as well.

Attachments

·
I'd Love to Catch a
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had no idea the tarps came in the bay like that enough for there to be a fishery for them. Prepare for questions, I feel.
Not many know about it. It may have been a mistake to post photos, but I'm still going to maintain lockjaw about where, when, how, etc. Haha. Between my fishing partner & I, we have hooked 44 & landed four this season. Pretty fun stuff.

·
Registered
709 Posts
With today’s technology just need to plant a gps device on your boat not that I would ever sink that low. Besides I don’t know where you are lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
28,521 Posts
3MB tarpon every year... I have had bait so thick you couldn't see past em... Even had tarpon shoot in a bait school and hit my boat before... Majestic creatures!!!

·
I'd Love to Catch a
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I sent a PM. Its a long shot but maybe... Thanks either way.
I tried responding, but it says you are not able to accept private messages. Sorry man, it isn't your rod that I found. Good luck with recovering it though!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts