Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
I know how the deer feels. Sorry to say that In "the day" I have been known to act the same..... With always the same results, everybody laughing and the girl running away. Lol

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
You know, I have always heard that a woman's tampons are about the very best "estrous scent" you can use. They say that, regardless of what animal produces the "I'm ready to breed" pheromones, the male animals can't tell the difference.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
You know, I have always heard that a woman's tampons are about the very best "estrous scent" you can use. They say that, regardless of what animal produces the "I'm ready to breed" pheromones, the male animals can't tell the difference.
So we are supposed to save up on used tampons? Haha I think my girlfriend might dump me if I asked for those.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Great video... Just don't get caught sneaking one of those red flags out of the house, or you'll pay. Trust me...:whistling:

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
So we are supposed to save up on used tampons? Haha I think my girlfriend might dump me if I asked for those.
Hey, I'm just passing along information that will make you a better hunter. :thumbup:

How many time you see an in tact male dog humping a woman's leg? Bet it's that time of the month for her.

My wife doesn't have that time of the month any more so I can't ask her and I sure as hell aint gonna ask my daughter for any. Though I could take my daughter hunting once a month and tell he to go sit in a chair out in the woods while I sit in this here tree.

If I were a woman I'd sure as heck try it though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts