Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Amberjack
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My name is Brayden Arnett and I am at the moment 17 but will be 18 in October. I wanted to ask and see if any captains of any private 3-4 day charters might be either looking for either a permanent or step in deckhand for a trip. Now while I am looking to get on a private charter I am more then willing to deck hand on a party boat if needed. Now at the moment I am working on a sport fishing boat known as the Southpaw that is docked over in Pensacola Fl. I have been out a couple times already. Not only have I come to learn and know a vase amount of knowledge not only on the fishing techniques used, but as well as a good bit on the mechanics of the boat. Yet I know that there is still much more to learn I am more then willing and exited to learn more and am a fast learner and have a passion for the sport of fishing and would love to keep going and experiencing it. Now not only do I have come to know and learn a vase amount of info on fishing and boats but as well as I have come to posses many good talent that help keep a boat looking nice. For example I am willing to buff the boat if needed. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me personally on my cell. My number is +18503901280. I look forward to working with you

·
Amberjack
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes sir I have. Matter of fact my dad was in the navy for 20 years. Just retired in against of last year, and for a while I have been talking to him and a lot of other people about enlisting, but even though they are on the water a lot. I have come to notice that yet even though I do very much enjoy the water I enjoy catching the beautiful and energetic fish that swim around in it, and this is the reason why I would rather be on a charter boat whether it be chasing after pelagic fish or deep dropping for bottom fish, but thank you very much for your suggestion though very much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Like the manners and the attitude from the posts, at the very least. Kudos for wanting to work hard, young man. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
If I had a boat other than a little river/bay boat I would take a chance on you young man. If you want a job in a different occupation pm me. I may have a place for you. Good luck in your search.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts