Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Praedator
10,509 Posts
Hope you can find some Brian. It took me 3 years to aquire my used 3 steel LP tanks. I was too cheap to buy them new. People tend to hang ontothem when they get them. They are great though. I am still trying to find another LP95 or 108. I have one LP steel 80 that just does not cut it anymore.

If you run into the motherload and don't need one, I'll buy one. I've been on the look out for a while for one to replace my steel LP80. I'll let you know if I run into a pair or something.

· Registered
2,389 Posts
Telum Pisces (3/17/2010)Hope you can find some Brian. It took me 3 years to aquire my used 3 steel LP tanks. I was too cheap to buy them new. People tend to hang ontothem when they get them. They are great though. I am still trying to find another LP95 or 108. I have one LP steel 80 that just does not cut it anymore.

If you run into the motherload and don't need one, I'll buy one. I've been on the look out for a while for one to replace my steel LP80. I'll let you know if I run into a pair or something.

My mom has a tank she wants to get rid of but it comes with gas in it... Gas man said hers is about $1200 new so I don't know what a good used price is, nor am I sure what the size is.

Gas man said its about 60% full, so that has to be taken into consideration for price.

Mom has recently put a heat pump in and got rid of gas altogether.

· Registered
5,028 Posts
Thats funny.

Hey choppedliver..there talkin about scuba tanks. I know LP stands for liquid propane in some types, but in this it means Low Pressure.

Funny I never thought of 2 different kinda tanks using same acronym.

I would imagine with a big ole propane tank from the yard strapped to your back you could stay down a very long time.

Or better yet...you could make a mini submarine out of it!

· Registered
2,389 Posts
Clay-Doh (3/17/2010)Thats funny.

Hey choppedliver..there talkin about scuba tanks. I know LP stands for liquid propane in some types, but in this it means Low Pressure.

Funny I never thought of 2 different kinda tanks using same acronym.

I would imagine with a big ole propane tank from the yard strapped to your back you could stay down a very long time.

Or better yet...you could make a mini submarine out of it!

wooops. Guess I should have looked at the forum name... scuba would have given it away huh lol:doh

· Registered
1,760 Posts
choppedliver (3/17/2010)Just talked to her, she read the top of it, says its 68" long 120 gallon liquid capacity, gauge says about 55% full, says all the fittings look great and has no rust
If I can find a tank adapter for my backplate that will fit it, I'll take it!!

Goodstuff.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.