Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a full sized pickup truck. I prefera Ford 150 or 250, or a Dodge Ram. It needs to be around the year 2002 and in good working and body condition. I don't need a new one just a good "work horse". No dealers will be considered so please don't waste our time (unless you have one of those once in a lifetime deals). If you have one or know where one is located, I would appreciate a holler at 454 5526 or a post with pictures and info.

Thanks Much!!

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
If you will watch craigslist, there will be one available eventually. Could be today, could be in a couple weeks, but there will be one like you want eventually.

Also, if you are willing to drive to Fort Walton, Dothan, Mobile, etc, just use www.craiglook.com and extend the search to include those areas.

Craigslist does not let you search more than one domain at a time, but craiglook does.

Good luck!

·
Banned
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Doc, I wasn't aware of CraigsLook. Learn something new everyday!! I like to spend locally before expanding out.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I know you said 2002 but a forum member had a good looking F150 extended cab on here not to long ago. I think it was older than you had mentioned, but seemed like a good all around work truck for $1500? (I think)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts