Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a XXL 3mm wetsuit, if you have one you want to get rid of, let me know. 850-582-4964

Regards, Woody

·
Registered
518 Posts
Fritz stuck me into one of those XXL's for 69 bucks and Ive got my moneys worth out of it! If you got muscl and gut like I do its a great buy, and it keeps me warm enough. Im a good 45-46 chest, short at 5'10" XXL was a good fit!

Steve

·
Registered
37 Posts
I also have this wetsuit, bought it a little over a year ago. Im still in it, even in these temps. Great wetsuit. Im a good bit bigger than ^bowhunter^:letsdrink coming in at 6.1 and a good 245lbs. This 3mm is very adaptable and has been very solid for me. I reccomend it to everyone. The hyper flex MBT sells is excellent. I guarantee you will not find a better deal on a 3mm suit anywhere.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I have a Pinnacle Seal suit 3-4mm with Merino lining. It is a high end suit. It is a XXL which is a bit too large for me. The suit is in like new condition only being on 2 dives and I still have the original tags. I really need an XL to fit just right. It is an excellent suit, let me know if you are interested. $75

1 - 5 of 5 Posts