Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Dad, brothers, and brother in law are trying to put together a trip some time in February. We were set up for a tuna trip that fell apart and I am just trying to come up with some alternatives. If you were planning a trip around that time, what would you be looking to do? Off shore is where we want to go, but what is best that time of year.

Thanks

Kris

· Registered
1,216 Posts
Check the offshore q&a section here, maybe they can answer your question a little better. I know that feb is always tough for me, but I am an inshore guy. I love march through january though! Seriously, feb is the only month I despise for fishing.

· Registered
12,379 Posts
Are there tuna trips out of Pcola? Part of the problem we are going to have is my BIL is coming in from Oregon and my Dad and brothers are coming up from South Florida, so we have to pick a weekend and hope for the best.
this was a trip on my boat, saw the wx window and took off...... I understand about hoping for the best...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.