Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl7_lblFullMessage>As I was reading earlier I came across this,......

"Maybe take someone out fishin with ya that knows differant techniques. Post in the take a sorry azz for a ride section and someone similar to me,may take ya up on an offer to go fishing on a boat! Trolling ain't that hard either,again first hand experience face to face is much easier than trying to type what to do and will stick further in your brain
" Author bonita dan

"I Totally agree first hand experience is the best"

So what the Heck here it goes,.....just started fishing in the bay (Mostly at night)for the past 2 months or so along 3 mile bridge an have had a pretty good time. But I want to have a better time and catch some of the bigger fish out there or go gigging for the Flatties at night. (all I really knowis fishing off the bottom to be honest) :blush: So if Someone iswilling to show me how, I am willing to learn.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.