Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
never really been fishing on a kayak and don't really have the money to pay someone for a charter just would like to see if someone has a secondary yak and would like a friend to tag along and fish and have a good time with. I can supply bait and whatever pay for gas for you hauling the kayaks or whatever just really want to go out have some fun on the water with a new person. im also looking to try and find a decent kayak to buy that has the foot peddles but they cost a fortune does anyone know where I could find one for around 400$ any input would be great thank you

·
Registered
323 Posts
never really been fishing on a kayak and don't really have the money to pay someone for a charter just would like to see if someone has a secondary yak and would like a friend to tag along and fish and have a good time with. I can supply bait and whatever pay for gas for you hauling the kayaks or whatever just really want to go out have some fun on the water with a new person. im also looking to try and find a decent kayak to buy that has the foot peddles but they cost a fortune does anyone know where I could find one for around 400$ any input would be great thank you
Craigslist or ascends but I will do research on websites and youtube and find the kayak that fits you. But either this website or craigslist might have some decent used kayaks for that much

1 - 2 of 2 Posts