Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Auburn Grad - 1999
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a light bar or some smaller 4-7" lights for my golf cart hunting rig.

Does anyone have a light bar or individual lights to sale?
Is there any where local that sales them and has them in stock?

Thought I'd check here before ordering something online.

·
Registered
5,946 Posts
Let me know what you find in the light bar, I have 2 KC Lights IM thinking of taking off the truck to put on 1 small 20inch or so light bar,

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
I have been looking at them for a few months. I have a friend local here in Milton with some. But I can order them for half of what he wants. I am not sure his may be better? But I just can not see it. I spent $80 last night on Amazon. Ordered 4 cubes, with 6 cree leed in them and 1800 lumen as well as a 6" led bar for my yong sons quad. 2 cubes are going on the new bumper and other 2 on my oldest sons quad.

Let us know if you find a good deal local. I love to support the local man, but at 100% mark up, I can not justify it

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a couple different styles in stock. Rigid dually (includes wiring and switch) and some new LED's from Access, a 6" spreader type that puts out 1200 lumens that lists for $52 and a 6" Round that puts out 2800 lumens and list for $115 each. They are on a working display if you would like to see them.

Bobby
LINE-X of Pensacola
7607 Flowers St
Pensacola, FL 32506
850-455-8822

·
Registered
86 Posts
Walmart has some inexpensive ones in the automotive section. They aren't the best quality but they are cheap. They have two sizes and I think the price was around $25.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I have run several different lights on my hunting boat and Rigid Industries takes the cake. They are expensive, but worth every penny. I have two Rigid D2 (Driving Pattern) and they light up the river as far as you can see.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I know you are looking local but check these guys and watch for promotional ads.

http://www.truxtech.net/index.html

With a promotional code I got a 50" bar for my bronco for about $250. w/ all wiring and switch... all pre-wired. I modified with a heavy duty covered racing style toggle switch.
The light is incredible and will fry the paint off of any trunk lid or illuminate the boonies like nothing else. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
418 Posts
Rigid is my go to light for anything, I have plenty of Rigid lights in all diff. Series I would be happy to show you.

I will be sure to give the best price on rigid stuff also!

Attachments

·
Auburn Grad - 1999
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rigid definitely makes a great product but I'm looking more in the economy section. This is for a golf cart build. I just can't sink that kind of money into a light for that...

I ended up buying a 12" Rough Country single row cree 4800 30degree spot. Should be here Thursday. i'll give a review when I get it installed.

·
Registered
5,946 Posts
Heck I have a Cop Car LED Spot Light, that might of worked for you... Came off one of the newer PPD Cars that was in a wreck.. Still Works great.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts