Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this up on the kayak form but I wanted to get some more feed back for my kayak charter business website. If there is anything you see that should be changed, suggestionor just want to let me know howit all looks I would greatly appreciated! Thanks

Here is the site http://www.ebkfish.com/

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Really Looks Good Brandon, I'll do What I can to Help you Out and Send Customers your Way!!! Maybe you can get my old ass out there one day and Catch a Fish from a Kayak!!!!:letsdrink

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
website looks great...what a great way to spend time in the outdoors withquality fishing potential..awesome.

one thing though, imo, on the the "what to bring section" the dramamine, motion sickness deal etc..I would put that out since it would throw potential customers off off knowing thatthey may get sick etc...I'd rather discuss that with the customer over the phone (and make it really short of a subject) when they are making the reservation..just metioning to them as something they may bring just "in case" they may need it. etc etc...

Good luck and congratulations with the new venture. :clap

·
Registered
237 Posts
sounds awesome man get ya a flag or a lil banner made up with your cell number and email adrees on it and give it to me this summer and will put it on the barge for you same with anyone else on here just dont go all out and get a 24 ft banner to put on it

·
Registered
10,262 Posts
One thing I didn't see on your site and maybe I missed it. There was no mention that you were a Coast Guardlicensed Captain.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Redfish (4/2/2010)Really Looks Good Brandon, I'll do What I can to Help you Out and Send Customers your Way!!! Maybe you can get my old ass out there one day and Catch a Fish from a Kayak!!!!:letsdrink
<SPAN lang=EN>

Thanks Dewayne! I will get you out there in a kayak andyou can set in the front of my tandem and I will pedal you around and show you the way:letsparty

As far as a Captain license goes that is the only thing I did not need in the state of Florida because I can not registermy kayaksbecause they are not gas power they are man powered. Everything else I had to get.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts