Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I will finally be heading back down to mobile after all summer in the Midwest for school. I play soccer at my school and when preseason starts I will have no time till November to go again.

I'm coming down a bit early to shark fish with some buddies but would love to take my outback BTB. I have fished the Gulf growing up just nervous to go out alone. Would love to have someone or a few come along so I can learn the right way. I have all the gear and can do any type of fishing (live bait troll, vertical jig, wreck fish, whatever). I wold like to sneak away early morning for a while(because I don't wanna leave everyone at the condo for the day alone.) But I would like to make a BTB trip. I will be in the Pensacola orange beach area not sure yet, on the 5th-7th. Thanks for any help guys I would appreciate the company.

·
Registered
810 Posts
As of lately fishing in Gulf has been slow for here (pensacola). Every once and a while you'll come across a king. Spanish are everywhere but small. Went out on sunday for 4 hours trolling live bait, yozuris, cig cycle, and free lining live bait. I ended with one 18" Spanish and my buddy caught a big Bonita.

·
Kayak Fishing Guide
1,810 Posts
Term for people who watch too many kayak fishing videos on youtube. Idk why but it just kinda erks me lol
Erks me too! I'm still trying to figure out where this breakers are located.

·
Registered
207 Posts
As was mentioned it's been slow out there recently. I went out this morning for a few hours and didn't get anything. No cigars to be had but there were crazy fish everywhere but nothing would take them. I may be getting out Saturday or Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
53 Posts
Heading out in the AM from either Langdon Beach or down near Portafino. Some company would be good if anyone's up for it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts