Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm needing some help maybe 3-4 able bodied people to paint and do carpentry.
I have gobbs of work from Pensacola to ftwalton needing done. Work is semi full time for now but has ups and diwns.
No drinking or drugs on the job . Phone junkies need not apply.must have own transportation and be able to work with others and be productive alone.
Pay depends on experience . And proven abilties . All pay is in check form and 1099 at end of the year
And I'm needing help yesterday

·
Registered
11,086 Posts
I'm needing some help maybe 3-4 able bodied people to paint and do carpentry.
I have gobbs of work from Pensacola to ftwalton needing done. Work is semi full time for now but has ups and diwns.
No drinking or drugs on the job . Phone junkies need not apply.must have own transportation and be able to work with others and be productive alone.
Pay depends on experience . And proven abilties . All pay is in check form and 1099 at end of the year
And I'm needing help yesterday
Hard to have more than one phone junkie on the job and get anything done, lmao. Just fkin with ya. Bump for some good work, good luck fellas, he is a slave driver, lol. Not really, lol

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Well, I didn't respond to this one but I have responded to countless on craigs list. Never, not once, have ANY of the posters EVER replied with so much as a "thank for responding but.................." Not one peep from them, ever.

Rick

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm sorry fellas , not a fake posting just over whelmed .
Josh and Rob ill ve calling,as soon as I make it back to Milton don't have cell service on 87 and yellow river.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I'm still busy, tried to work Rob and now he's got few hundred dollars worth of my materials at his house, won't answer his phone . So the Rob guy to all who see don't use him unless you're ontop and at the job with him.
And him and his guy cant install ceiling fans with a crap. Have on that's not wired right and we've gotta take it down and do it right.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Well I'm still busy, tried to work Rob and now he's got few hundred dollars worth of my materials at his house, won't answer his phone . So the Rob guy to all who see don't use him unless you're ontop and at the job with him.
And him and his guy cant install ceiling fans with a crap. Have on that's not wired right and we've gotta take it down and do it right.
How does one incorrectly install a ceiling fan? It's 3 wires and 2 a few screws....

·
Registered
289 Posts
still waiting on a call i sent u a pm and i never heard from u let me know if u still need help i am ready to go u would not be having all this trouble if u had just hired me

·
Registered
432 Posts
ok lets level this playing field a little brandon aka mr wiggles .first thing is your the one in the wrong here .you worked me for three days ,my first day i installed a french door and some fans for you.they seemed to work fine for me.second day i worked for you inever heard from you until 8 that night,waited on materials all day,so nothing got done, third dayyou answered your phone at 12 in the after noon.still not getting the right materials.then you call me when i dont go back the fourth daywanting to know where im at.im sorry i thought you might have figured me out as a guy who didnt want to worm for you because you are a shady person.another thing ,you dont tell someone you have other crews depending on me to get my job done so you can make payroll for them,that was the major flag for me.so you can dog me out all yo u want to my feeling wwould be hurt if i knew you were a descent person.but your not .if anybody wants to work for this guy you will be volunteering your time ans skills you might as well stay home or go fishing. and grass bed hunter im glad you called and got the heads up on ole mr wiggles his name fits him cause in my book hes a worm!!!

·
Registered
432 Posts
and i was also wondering when was i going to fill out a application and tax papers ,i wouldnt let someone work on my job unless they where covered by workmans comp.so now who is shady ?working or working someone without workmans comp is a felony in the state of florida.better get right mr wiggles

·
Registered
765 Posts
This is why I only take on the work I can handle myself. Anybody worth a crap is already out doing it on their own and their price reflects it.

And yes it is his responsibility to check you workers comp/exemption, however working with out one or the other will get you a stop work order and a minimum fine of $1000.

If you need someone and don't mind paying for it I may be able to help you out.

And yes I'm an LLC with a workers comp exemption ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts