Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking to build a call list of guys who like to chase flounder in the gulf at night. If you like to make night dives and aren’t afraid of the tax man or diving in the cold....shoot me your number. When it’s good, we go a few times a week. Normally always bring back a mess of flatties.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Spooney I'm coming down next week and available Thurs-Sunday if you have a spot and weather works out, never been spearfishing at night but sounds fun... staying on the beach so I can meet up wherever. Shane 770-344-9819

I'm also taking my boat out Friday/Saturday and looking for 1-2 spearos..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Spooney I'm coming down next week and available Thurs-Sunday if you have a spot and weather works out, never been spearfishing at night but sounds fun... staying on the beach so I can meet up wherever. Shane 770-344-9819

I'm also taking my boat out Friday/Saturday and looking for 1-2 spearos..
]].......

You going out on tanks? If not I’m down, if you are how deep you going?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Jeff, I'm interested, I've done night dives, got spare lights & enjoy all the fun stuff like looking for lost zookeepers & stringers. I bought a speargun or a tacklebox or something from you a couple years ago. I'm in Foley so I'll need to plan ahead a little but I'd like to go - 251-943-zero-zero-48

1 - 10 of 10 Posts