Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all,
I'm new to the PFF and Gulf Cost Fishing and would like to find some mentors to point me in the right direction. I would like to fish the gulf and bays. I'd love to find some partners for fishing. I'm retired so I can go must anytime. I haven't found a yak yet but I'm looking hopefully next week. I need help with tackle, rigging, baits, good locations to fish, and launch points. I want to make sure I'm setup right.

Thanks

·
Registered
180 Posts
Just keep an eye out on the form. Alot of people will post when and where they are going if they want some company. Read the reports and the inshore reports and you will find out what the fish are biteing.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Freedom Hawk 12

If your interested ive got a freedom hawk 12 that is 12 foot that comes with a motormount and seat for sale.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Micheal im leaving soon but should have some time during my last couple weeks. I wanna go out a couple times before I transfer.

·
Registered
645 Posts
What kind of yak you looking to buy? I might be selling a 2010 Revo 13.

Lots of knowledge out here. Pretty much where I get most of my info. Good luck!

·
Formerly Hank Hill
839 Posts
Michael, I fish mostly Escambia and Blackwater, but sometime come over to Pensacola Bay. When you get set up, give me a shout and we'll go. In the meantime, you can PM me with equipment questions

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Hank, I'm looking forward to it. Just missed out on a PA14 - Day Late and Dollar Short.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts