Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, so I'm brand new on here and basically brand new to the area. I'm in Navy flight training and crazy busy. I have wanted to learn to hunt for a few years but it just hasn't worked out. To cut to the chase, I'm wondering if there is anybody out here that would feel like hooking me and my family up with some meat. Fish, deer, hog, whatever is available would be awesome. We are on a limited diet for some family health reasons and we are also trying to get out of debt... But quality food is expensive. So, yeah... If you harvest/catch more than you want/need and you want to pass it on, that would be awesome. Thanks!

·
Banned
260 Posts
Doc
I have a hog hunt next weekend, with Seasons of Hope, if we have success I will have a hog that I will give half away to a family that wants or needs.
When the young hunters kill a hog I like to past on the hunt to as many as I can.
It is just some thing that I like doing, and it is some thing from Seasons of Hope to the community.

I will stay in contact with you VIA PM.

·
twiceRetired Serve No One
4,331 Posts
Thanks for your service , I took too many Deer last year and was not even going to hunt this year. PM inbound.

I see I am not able to PM you .
can you PM me , I do not want to pass out my cell phone on open forum

·
Registered
152 Posts
Welcome Doc - oohrah!

Starting to clear out the freezer for this year's harvest - send me a pm at your convenience!

Navy MSC

·
Registered
771 Posts
Once the season kicks in around here drop me a line. I usually give about 15 away each year. Be glad to hook you up!

·
Registered
210 Posts
If anyone has any extra meat that they don't need or would like to share I would also like to be put on the list as well. While I would love to be able to hunt it myself I just don't have any place or anyone to do so with. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts