Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a lease in NW Florida with an overabundance of pigs... I typically do all my deer hunting on public land, but I would like somewhere to go year round and thin out the oinkers. Preferably somewhere that is ok with shooting them at night (I'm fine with daylight only during deer season)

I'd like something in escambia, Santa rosa, or okaloosa county if possible... I. Hand.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Why? Why would you want one of them stinking things? Shoot , all they deserve is being gut shot to run off and die away from a food plot

·
Registered
6,650 Posts
Looking for a lease in NW Florida with an overabundance of pigs... I typically do all my deer hunting on public land, but I would like somewhere to go year round and thin out the oinkers. Preferably somewhere that is ok with shooting them at night (I'm fine with daylight only during deer season)

I'd like something in escambia, Santa rosa, or okaloosa county if possible... I. Hand.

I'm still working on a place for us. Maybe by end of summer.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
got a lotta big girls up here in selma. they've all been taken.:whistling:
gotta have those snap cards, though.

jack

·
Registered
732 Posts
I know of a club in a little North of Evergreen where they shoot they ever living piss out of hogs and they can't keep up. Talk to Robbie Way the dues aren't as high as most clubs even with the out of state Alabama license.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I know of a club in a little North of Evergreen where they shoot they ever living piss out of hogs and they can't keep up. Talk to Robbie Way the dues aren't as high as most clubs even with the out of state Alabama license.
If that is the same Robby Way that I know, his lease in in Camden. Pretty good drive from Evergreen

·
Super Moderator
12,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still looking!

·
Registered
10,761 Posts
Haha, I heard that! I made some from a wild hog once, will stick with sausage from now on, lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,927 Posts
Only thing I do with wild hog is breakfast sausage. Its fantastic. Anything else is a major let down because store bought pork is PUMPED up with who knows what.

Sausage crumbles up into grits easier anyways!

·
Super Moderator
12,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
To be honest, once I shoot 5 or 6, I'll give them away or leave em for the coyotes. I just want to shoot them.

I pretty much have given up looking for stuff around here and have decided to just make a few more trips to the midwest instead.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts