Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a guy looking tobuy my boat and he is needing someone for hire to transport it to San Diego Ca. It's on a 3 axle trailer. Either a 3/4 to 1 ton truck to rent one way or some who will hire to move it out to Ca. Any help or suggestions will be thankful

·
Super Moderator
19,813 Posts
Id do it if I could take off of work, always wanted to drive across country. Might try getting with Kenny Mann, Im sure he knows of a transport driver.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
There are transport companies online you can hire that have professionals with the right insurance and experiance. I don't suggest hiring just anyone. Google boat transport and you will find a ton. California is a long way for someone to haul a boat for the first time. A lot can go wrong from here to there. Then who pays?

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
sniper (1/31/2010)There are transport companies online you can hire that have professionals with the right insurance and experiance. I don't suggest hiring just anyone. Google boat transport and you will find a ton. California is a long way for someone to haul a boat for the first time. A lot can go wrong from here to there. Then who pays?
+1

Excellent advice.

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
There is a guy i use his name is Colt,,, give me a call monday and ill get you his number,, he is bonded and insured,,, and reasonable..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts