Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Apex
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Single man ladder stand with gun rest and a safety harness.

·
Apex
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a safety harness you czn have for free. Located in Crestview but travel to Pensacola and Cantonment often.
Is it one of the Chinese finger traps that comes with a climber because if so I already have one but don’t know how to use it. Really looking for an idiot proof one or someone willing to show me the tricks of using the darn thing. I hunted many years in my youth without one and haven’t hunted climbers since. I joined a club so I’ll be hunting more times than not out of a climber and with my wife and I about to start trying to expand our family I won’t hunt without one.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Is it one of the Chinese finger traps that comes with a climber because if so I already have one but don’t know how to use it. Really looking for an idiot proof one or someone willing to show me the tricks of using the darn thing. I hunted many years in my youth without one and haven’t hunted climbers since. I joined a club so I’ll be hunting more times than not out of a climber and with my wife and I about to start trying to expand our family I won’t hunt without one.
I have several of the ones that come with every new ladder stand. One actually has each part permanently labelled ("Left Arm"...."Right Leg"...etc).

Glad you won't hunt without a harness. More hunters are killed or seriously injured in Falls than by gun shots.

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
They are pretty easy to figure out. Just lay it on the ground and stretch it out.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts