Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for ground blind that would be large enough for me and my two girls. Please let me know what you have or where to get best deal.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Don't buy one of the Pop-Ups,they will be too small. You'll need a Hub Style Blind to fit three people. I have one of Bass Pro Shops' "Blackout" Bllinds, with an 82" Hub-to-Hub, and you could easily fit three adults in it. It is very well made, has shoot-through windows, and sets up easily. Be prepared to spend some money though, they usually run about $199.00, but if you get lucky, you can catch them on sale for $159.00.

Here's a link to the BPS Blind on their Website:

http://www.basspro.com/BlackOut-X83-HubStyle-Ground-Blind/product/1204180502163/

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Wally World has some for 64.00 on sale was 89.99 not sure of the size looked big enough for what you would need. I might pick one up myself check them out online gulf breeze store had 5 left last night all there camo/hunting stuff is on sale.

·
Registered
6,541 Posts
If you spray whatever you get with Thompsons Weather Seal or something like it, the blind will last way longer. I have one that's been in the woods for 4 years, I spray it after every season.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts