Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a good used set of golf irons to buy or trade. Please PM if you have any your wanting to get rid of. Thanks

·
Registered
322 Posts
Can you say if your Right handed Lefthanded want Regular flex , Senior flex, steel shaft ??

I have two set's of Irons, Tour Burner (taylor) //Tour Edge Super wide i can sell, trade . Both excellent condition

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Right handed and stiff steel shafts. I would also use regular shafts. I am interested in both sets. Can you pm pictures with a price? Thanks

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
What are you interested in trading? I have a set of Wilson Staff RM with TT steel stiff shafts that are just collecting dust. Traded my pops a reel for them and haven't played since then. Also have an extra Ping Hoofer stand bag and a wide selection of woods if you need them as well.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Right handed and stiff steel shafts. I would also use regular shafts. I am interested in both sets. Can you pm pictures with a price? Thanks
Both sets are Right Handed Senior flex with Graphite shaft's, cant send picture ,you can call them up on web,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts