Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has a go-kart that they kinda want to get rid of, or has any good deals for buying one new let me know. I want a 2-seater for my 4yr old daughter. My 2yr old can ride with her. She has a johndeere tractor but has completely out grown that.

take care. kenny

·
Registered
123 Posts
i am looking for one as well. we found some online on ebay. you can get them shipped to you for a total of about 600.00. they are the really nice ones too. we went to dothan and looked at them there. they are selling for 1100.00 locally. if you will send me your email address i will try to send you the link on ebay.

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
check the shopper.. I saw a few in there that said Re-conditioned (SP) for 275.00 I would'nt pay more then 100bucks Used...

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
you might want to look at those cheap 4-wheelers they have out now. My parents have a go-cart and I might try to get my 5 yr old on it, but I think he'll have alot harder time driving it than one of those 4-wheelers.

go-carts are hard to drive in my opinion (relatively speaking).

·
Registered
689 Posts
I know where one in good shape, and a good size for the younger kiddies. Call 748-3345.It's my cousin Allen's #. Tell him Matt sent you, and your interested in the go-cart.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Those 4 wheelers have to be more reliable than the go karts. I got one for my son a couple years ago and sold it about a year later. It was a maintenance nightmare.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have an EZGO electric golfcart that does 30+ mph. It gets about 6 hours of pedal time before recharge is required. It will spin the tires no problem. I will sell it for $3000.

Email [email protected] with questions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts