Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2860 prokat with a crows nest I'm looking for a few people that like ling fishing. I have alot of free time and want to fish. Must have experience own tackle and willing to help with fuel. I have twin Yamaha 225 4 strokes. I've messaged a few people that's wanted to go and got no replies. Pm me your name and number if you wanna fish out of pensacola.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Where are you located? What area do fish from? I'm in Gulf Shores and have 26 ft. boat. Have fished all my life. Can't fish often because of no crew. I'm retired and can go anytime, if weather permits.

·
Super Moderator
28,373 Posts
I tell ya, you never texted me a pic of the tower like you said you would!!! Gezzzzz no Krispy Kreme fer you when we head out!!!

BTW what the heck is that big yeller truck in the pic????

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's an f250 on 49" tires jason. And for you Mr hays I think you have a flat tire and might have 1 fir the next few mornings lol

·
Super Moderator
28,373 Posts
It's an f250 on 49" tires jason. And for you Mr hays I think you have a flat tire and might have 1 fir the next few mornings lol
49's.......gezzzzzz you know you ain't squat till you sitting on fifty's!!! #Can'tHideMoney hahahaha:thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts