Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought maybe ya'll had some suggestion for places to take the pups swimming in freshwater. have one that likes to drink saltwater and don't want to lose him. and its no fun to take him to the beach on a leash when the other two are running loose. lol appreciate any input. live off gulf beach highway in west pensacola. thanks, Rick

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
blackwater has almost unlimited places to swim. Try redrock road, or munson hwy.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
blackwater has almost unlimited places to swim. Try redrock road, or munson hwy.
My dad took his dog to a creek in BW that we've been going to every since I can remember and was told by FWC he would get a ticket if his dog was seen in the creek. The creek is north of highway 4 known as steel bridge back in the day. Pretty damn stupid if you ask me but just a heads up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
28,374 Posts
My dad took his dog to a creek in BW that we've been going to every since I can remember and was told by FWC he would get a ticket if his dog was seen in the creek. The creek is north of highway 4 known as steel bridge back in the day. Pretty damn stupid if you ask me but just a heads up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yeah suppose to be on a lead but if you go to a secluded spot and don't act like a horses rear, most officers will be reasonable...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
If you don’t mind a drive, Bluff Springs seems like a good spot, there’s a couple lakes there

·
Registered
252 Posts
Canoe creek in N Escambia used to be a decent spot. It was accessible from Hwy 29. It used to be a bit shallow, but haven't been there in many years.

Sent from the largest mountain range in Florida.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts