Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Military relocation has reduced my number of guys that can go fishing consistently. Looking for some others that like to get out when the weather is good. Fish on a 2012 Seafox 256 Commander with twin 150's autopilot radar epirb seatow and maintenance is kept up to date. I leave from Emerald Coast Marina in Niceville and go pretty often. I put about 250 hours on the boat each year. Looking for additions to chip in for gas and bait and catch some fish. Including myself i like 3-4 guys total on the boat. I do a little bit of everything still learning a lot , snapper bottom fishing, a little trolling and, deep drop and daytime swordfish a good bit.

·
Registered
339 Posts
although I'm in TX, I come to Destin several times a year. A week or two notice and I can be there. Have all my own gear, am experienced and lots of experience.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'm down, got my own gear, experience, and gas and bait money. Also down for cleaning fish and boat.

·
lobsterguy
800 Posts
Sounds good to me

I can make it with fairly short notice. I have the gear and don't need to shampoo my hair....
Mike 850 483 7736

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
I would love to get on a trip to deep drop or daytime sword fish. I have done very little of both of those and would like to just learn how you yourself do it. I am in navarre so i am not to terribly far away and can go pretty much any day when i am in town i work a month on a month off. Have no problem paying my share and cleaning the boat/fish i also have a room full of gear.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts