Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for fellow Christians on the forum. I would like to start an informal Christian fishing group. We could get together once or twice a year cook some fish and share fellowship. Email me [email protected]

I am helping a friend launch a new ministry in Fort Walton Beach this Saturday March 6, 2010 11:30 to 2:00. I will be grilling fish, WPSM will be doing a live remote broadcast. Free food and drink. 176 North Eglin Parkway, just north of Kmart entrance on Eglin Parkway.

May God bless, James

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I would love to join you guys for fellowship but I have to work. I am thankful for his grace and hope you guys have a blast! I am a sinner and would love to fish with you guys one day! If you are in Destin, maybe we can catch some Pompano someday!

God Bless!

Tight Lines!

Chris

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Amazing insight. I always think the same when I see something as above.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Nexstep you hit that one out of the ball park I was raised catholic born agian christian at a younger age believe in God but tired of all the politics of the church I talk to God every day Why is it that people who say thier christians seem to close themselves off to others you dont go to hell by association do ya

·
Registered
561 Posts
I might be wrong, but I don't take it that he is trying to only fish with Christians all the time. I think it's a good idea to fish in fellowship at times and nowhere do I see that he is saying he doesn't fish with anybody that isn't Christian... I'd probably meet up with you guys if you do this over the summer when I get back from college.

·
Registered
325 Posts
nextstep (2/28/2010)probably save more souls if you fish with the sinners too:letsdrink
I dont think the gentleman who started the thread meant any offense. Sounds like he isjusttrying to makea few friends. As a christian myself I can say we are all sinners.. Not knowing you though I apologize if a christian has offended you in the past. Looking forward to a great season on the water. Hoping to get something in the freezer soon as mine has been bare of fish for a long time now. Have a great week. :usaflag

·
Registered
192 Posts
Its not a problem with me at all But if you read his post in the first few lines he states christians and christian fellowship fishing group what if some one wasnt a christian and just wanted some fishing buddies why should we limit ourselves to people of same religon or race is all Im really getting at lets all expand our comfort zone and welcome each other as friends

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't want anyone to think I am excluding anybody. I do a lot of pier fishing, you get to know a lot of people on the pier. I fish Okaloosa pier most weekdays before work when there are fish to be caught. I am just trying to get to know fellow Christian fishermen. I would invite anyone to join a cookout if we had one as a group.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts