Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have an old set you don't use and want to get rid of?

Let me know,

·
Registered
993 Posts
the music shops are feeling the crunch like everyone else. my brother is getting back into it and couldnt believe the deals Blues Angel had. but, im sure you can find some good stuff from the forum dudes too.

·
Registered
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will head out to the music shops in Pensacola this weekend.

Was looking for an excuse to go to Jo Patties

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
hjorgan (3/17/2010)Have an old set you don't use and want to get rid of?
Let me know,
If your looking for something really unique along these lines, check out www.cigarboxnation.com............. I am currently building two for myself..... Really cool stuff, and also be sure to check out the "3 string" section link.......... Good luck. Tom

·
Registered
747 Posts
there is also a guitar exchange or shop in the pea ridge flea market . heard he has lots of used and refurbished but not sure on his pricing. i have an acqustic that i am thinking about going to see him for a trade. mid life here too brother.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I listed my 2005 Gibson SG Standard on here a little while back and had a few bites. It is in mint cond. and has "no" belt marks, scratches and comes with the Gibson Hard Shell case, and I have a 120 watt Crate GT212 that is just like it never left the store shelf either. Both are "very" good shape but I couldn't just give them away.

I paid $1250 for the Gibson SG and then the amp was a few hundred. I think a honest, fair price for both along with the misc accessories, plus loads of guitar books and magazines should be around the $850 area to include the amp too! I have preserved their condition and no one else has ever played them but me and I don't use them anymore. I'd love to sell them to someone on here thats a member and give them a deal on them. I've got pics if you're interested, just drop me a pm and I'll be happy to send them to you if this might be what you are looking for. They play absolutely great! Along with them, I've got numerous guitar cords, tuners, microphones, mic cords, etc that will all be thrown in too!

I'm really ready to make someone a good deal especially if they are a PFF member, plus my family could use the money.

If not, I am very willing to trade, just make offers and trades are welcome! This is a guitar that is ready to be played in gigs or out on the road for income! perfect sound and intonnation!

Hope this catches your eye and we can talk,

Chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts