Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reflecting on a miss opportunity to go fishing yesterday (12/13) , boat fueled and iced but not enough crew, too many may bees...time to possibly get a few phone number from possible anglers...
If able to go during the week, a weekend trip could still happen !
Please shoot me a PM with a phone number and I shall add you to the list I carry in my log.
I mainly do overnighters since I favor tuna fishing and we go quite far out of Pensacola, a day trip is always a possibility...I do every type of fishing from deep drops/day and night sword/troll/bttm bumping and tuna of course :)

The boat: 29ft Hydrocat/twin 250 yamahas, life raft/epirb, looking to get a Delorme in the near future. Serious offshore center console fully loaded, handle seas quite well. I usually carry all the tackle/rod/reels but open and encourage you to bring your own if it is in good shape and loaded with fresh line etc...

The angler:(you)
Positive attitude, preferably some experience but I do not mind sharing the little I know if you are teachable...Ideally you are fit physically ( I am totally nuts mentally !!)
Able to go and commit with a two days notice, life happens, I get it, but I need guys with a sincere desire to go and fish, no dreamers please.
Preferably carrying a knife and pliers ( means you are ready to fish !!)
Able to pay for your share of fuel/ice/bait, typically 5/6 crew on the boat, figure 80$/day +/-
Tight lines to all and happy holydays

·
Super Moderator
28,309 Posts
My work schedule changes every month, but I'm down. I'll shoot ya a PM w/ my cell!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I bought an electric reel from Frenchy and he is a stand-up guy. For those wanting to get in on some good fishing, I would take up his offer and get on "the list".

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
crew

Thanks for reaching out guys, old and new fishing friends, shall be in touch when conditions allow, hopefully soon :)

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Reflecting on a miss opportunity to go fishing yesterday (12/13) , boat fueled and iced but not enough crew, too many may bees...time to possibly get a few phone number from possible anglers...
If able to go during the week, a weekend trip could still happen !
Please shoot me a PM with a phone number and I shall add you to the list I carry in my log.
I mainly do overnighters since I favor tuna fishing and we go quite far out of Pensacola, a day trip is always a possibility...I do every type of fishing from deep drops/day and night sword/troll/bttm bumping and tuna of course :)

The boat: 29ft Hydrocat/twin 250 yamahas, life raft/epirb, looking to get a Delorme in the near future. Serious offshore center console fully loaded, handle seas quite well. I usually carry all the tackle/rod/reels but open and encourage you to bring your own if it is in good shape and loaded with fresh line etc...

The angler:(you)
Positive attitude, preferably some experience but I do not mind sharing the little I know if you are teachable...Ideally you are fit physically ( I am totally nuts mentally !!)
Able to go and commit with a two days notice, life happens, I get it, but I need guys with a sincere desire to go and fish, no dreamers please.
Preferably carrying a knife and pliers ( means you are ready to fish !!)
Able to pay for your share of fuel/ice/bait, typically 5/6 crew on the boat, figure 80$/day +/-
Tight lines to all and happy holydays
PM sent

·
Registered
1 Posts
Crew

Hey Frenchy, can't send PM since I had to re-register with new user name and have no posts yet. I'm having same problem finding crews to fish, I have plenty of gear and tackle. Please add me to your crew list. Can go anytime with a couple of days notice. My phone # is 256---7-8-6--9-7-4-6. I do have my own boat so I KNOW WHAT IS EXPECTED.

Wayne

·
Registered
6 Posts
Could not PM had to re register ! I would be more than happy to go out on a overnighter or even just a day trip ! As long as it is fishing I'm in! I mostly am a avid inshore fisherman but occasionally when I get the chance ( sold the boat ?) I will go offshore with some buddies! I have a lot of gear at home an I am definitely willing to split cost! My number is (850) 748-4581 call or text anytime!

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Could not PM had to re register ! I would be more than happy to go out on a overnighter or even just a day trip ! As long as it is fishing I'm in! I mostly am a avid inshore fisherman but occasionally when I get the chance ( sold the boat ?) I will go offshore with some buddies! I have a lot of gear at home an I am definitely willing to split cost! My number is (850) 748-4581 call or text anytime!
I forwarded your post to OP via PM.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Hey Frenchy, can't send PM since I had to re-register with new user name and have no posts yet. I'm having same problem finding crews to fish, I have plenty of gear and tackle. Please add me to your crew list. Can go anytime with a couple of days notice. My phone # is 256---7-8-6--9-7-4-6. I do have my own boat so I KNOW WHAT IS EXPECTED.

Wayne
I forwarded your post to OP via PM.

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the PM Orion, it was timely and very helpful...appreciated, saltydog is coming with us tomorrow ...

Reactions: Orion45

·
Super Moderator
28,309 Posts
Can't wait to see the report....hate not making this trip! Good luck folks!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts