Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kinda odd request here. Looking for a late 90's Rinker Flotilla. 24' or 26'. A portion of the hull will be cut out and used as a donor for a repair on a project boat, so the condition of the deck doesn't matter at all. Most of these boats have soft/rotten floors and can be found sitting in backyards with pinetrees growing out of them.

If anybody happens to have one available or know where one is sitting lemme know. $500 finders fee if you can point me to one we end up buying.

Thanks in advance for any info!

Here are a few pics for reference what we are looking for. Odd looking boats, if you see an old one sitting in a yard send me the address, I'll be happy to reach out to them.

·
Registered
687 Posts
If you wanted to search nationally on Craigslist, you can use ‘Search Tempest’ and search all over the country. Also you can widen your search on FB Marketplace by changing your location & searching a 500 mile radius at a time. Good luck!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you wanted to search nationally on Craigslist, you can use ‘Search Tempest’ and search all over the country. Also you can widen your search on FB Marketplace by changing your location & searching a 500 mile radius at a time. Good luck!
Yup, been doing this on a pretty regular basis, and several boats are available, but all in too good of shape to go on the chopping block. For this project I would rather get a forgotten yard ornament that is beyond repair, blown engine, rotten upholstery....etc

Reactions: Kamac
1 - 3 of 3 Posts