Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I'd Love to Catch a
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy & I tore his old Collins Craft tri-hull down to the bare hull & replaced the stringers, transom, & are working on the false floor & decks next. It's going to need a set of poling platforms, so I'm trying to help him source some. If anyone has some, please let me know! You can shoot me a text at (608) five five eight 9 3 eight six at any time if you've got some!

Tight lines everyone.

·
Registered
145 Posts
My buddy & I tore his old Collins Craft tri-hull down to the bare hull & replaced the stringers, transom, & are working on the false floor & decks next. It's going to need a set of poling platforms, so I'm trying to help him source some. If anyone has some, please let me know! You can shoot me a text at (608) five five eight 9 3 eight six at any time if you've got some!

Tight lines everyone.
Try this its half price of a platform am it will hold big boys . Plus ita an 85qt cooler

·
Super Moderator
28,126 Posts
I'm gonna put some type of platform on my sled...I've got an aluminum welding gun fer my welder so I will probably fabricate something eventually so if ya'll find some scrap aluminum sometime let me know....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts