Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals, new to the forum. I really want to find a Malibu stealth12 to buy. New or used. I am certain this is the boat that I want and just cant seem to find one locally. I live in Bay Minette, Alabama (1.5 hours north of gulf shores) and I am willing to travel a couple of hours to pick it up. I have already tried west marine and bass pro, no luck. I posted a wanted add in the for sale section looking for a used one. Only because I cant seem to find any dealers locally either. If anyone knows of a dealer that carries them I would appreciate anyone who could give me a phone number or directions. Thanks, Bryan.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Last time i was looking at the stealths they had four or five in stock at adventure marine in fort walton http://www.adventuremarina.com/

However, since then I've seen one on display at Outcast tackle on Barrancas in Pensacola. I dont know if they have more in stock or if they order them.

I would try before I bought it, otherwise just order it online from Austin Kayak or the like. At adventure marine you can try them out on site. I would think outcast would as well. Just give them a call before you make that long drive.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info, just got off the phone with outcast. Going to pick up a red stealth 12 tomorrow. Thanks, Bryan.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts