Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a hunting club or land for lease in the following counties. A membership must include deer and turkey. A campsite or house would be nice. If you have or know of anything call or text 3344066713
Ecoregion Map Rectangle Slope Font

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Trying to stay around $2k.

I looked at big sandy several yrs ago. I liked the land but wasn't big on the recreational activity in the summer. Been in a few clubs like that and there was always drama

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haven't had any luck. Use to always see clubs looking for members but last yr or 2 not nearly as many pop up. Or at least ones that offer a family membership with deer and turkey

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
I let Casey take over things at the camp and he said you can call him about next year but, I cant message you since you don't have enough posts. Its pretty laid back and everyone is in the Pensacola area and most are Charter boat Captains in the big boats so it can be pretty quite sometime.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Our annual meeting is on 8 May. I'll know then if we have an opening. We are currently full but full dues are payable at the meeting and there's always a chance someone will not pay.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I agree, I would be leery of any club that doesn’t have a waiting list. If you can get right in, there is a reason others aren’t on a waiting list. Get on waiting lists this year, if it takes you until next year to find a place, so be it. You will be $$ ahead vs joining a junk club that is poorly managed, and poorly run.

Every good club club I know of never advertises, because they keep 10-15 on the waiting list.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I agree, I would be leery of any club that doesn’t have a waiting list. If you can get right in, there is a reason others aren’t on a waiting list. Get on waiting lists this year, if it takes you until next year to find a place, so be it. You will be $$ ahead vs joining a junk club that is poorly managed, and poorly run.

Every good club club I know of never advertises, because they keep 10-15 on the waiting list.
Not always true. People on the waiting list find other clubs or pay a deposit and join then back out for financial or other reasons. We typically have a waiting list and without fail, people are always excited to join, drop the $200 deposit and then we never hear form them again or they bail for reasons that are rarely explained.

We just had a guy join in Feb when we showed the club to the waiting list... we only had 2 openings... then he ghosted us and didn't show for the annual meeting with his dues. It happens more than you would think. Now we have 1 opening.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
I have a tractor, will go in on a piece 500+ acres if you find something, land wise, just an option. Only me hunting this year, but want to bring my wife and daughter to sit with occasionally

1 - 20 of 27 Posts