Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hi folks. I was down last year on the turkey opener and harvested a jake with a shotgun. I payed pretty big dollars to harvest that jake to complete my slam with a shotgun. I loved coming down there. Something about great weather and great people in Southern Florida that calls me but I would like tohunt without an outfitter. If possible. I can host someone intereted in fishing NorthWestern Ontario for lake trout, walleye, bass or whatever yeour heart desires. I do some tournament fishing and have many contacts. I also occassionally host non-residents for black bear hunting. 100% success to date. I have great whitetailed deer property as well and can host hunters with a good chance for bucks from 130-170+ gross B&C. My 2007 buck.

My 2007 bull moose near home

My 2007 black bear near home in Marathon, Ont....

I would like to invite any of you floridians to check out www.ontariotrophybucks.com

I am very involved with the forums there. It is hunting and fishing in Ontario but we have many non-resident members. Thanks so much!!

Rene W. Cadene

·
Super Moderator
28,521 Posts
Come on, you photo-chopped my pics of some local kills here in Florida:doh:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink Dern them are some fine, I MEAN FINE UNS!!!!

Congrats on those kills brother!!! Look beautiful!!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks boys. Got lot's of pics and stories. I admin at the Ontario site in my sig but this place is pretty cool. I'll stick around. I'll post some more pics from 06 and 07.....I am not sure about the turkey hunting thing but I doubt I'll get my bow slam cause I'll be damned if I'll pay $2,000 for a bird ever again. That's O.K. I plan to hunt Easterns and Merriams again this year.

2007 Elk....NewMex....swap hunt for some muskie fishing...!! No expense except the drive down.

Bow antelope 2007.....

2007 rifle caribou...I know, no field shots....I got lotsa pics....want more??

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Some more great pic's!!! I never wanted to pay 24.00 to turkey hunt in the past....now that I have some land,I don't have to buy a license to hunt my land....Thanks for sharing those pic's....:takephoto

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Have you seen Woody's (The Blue Hoo) posts? He's always offering for people to come hunt a weekend on his land. I'm sure he's got some turkey down there too.

·
Registered
75 Posts
you come down ill take ya deer hunting but you will probably laugh at the big dogs with horns :crying nothing i have seen enen comes close to those pics

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah we have big bodied deer. I seen some of your deer and they are definately smaller bodied but they look and act like any deer I've seen up here aside from their size....:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts