Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Ok folks, for those of you who don't know, chicken bone is the last parking lot on Ft. Pickens Rd, before you get to the gate. I'm hoping to be unloaded and ready to hit the water by 0600. Who all is planning on joining?

·
Registered
591 Posts
I'll be in a boat tomorrow. I wish I could make it if not just to meet some new faces, but there's always next time I suppose.

·
Registered
318 Posts
showed up a bit early but got a chance to meet some people coming in from LA... Enjoy the camping. No one else at 05:30 and the surf was very challenging. Not sure if anyone ever did make it, but I bugged out. Made my way around the Beach back towards Navarre and saw a couple of people going to try by Portofino and one guy trying in the National Seashore. I wished them luck and just kept going. Saw three Adventure Island boats launch at the first public spot outside the Seashore going east. They all had their sails up launching. Quite a sight but still a bit bumpy for me. No other boats all the way to Navarre Beach and I saw a few trucks that looked like they may have had kayaks on them. Maybe tomorrow. Please let me know if you are planning a large group like this again.
Thanks,
Chris

41 - 43 of 43 Posts