Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am looking for a coin collector/buyer in town that i can take some coins to and see what they are worth. I have some coins from 1890's and 1900 and some two dollar bills from 1928. Does anyone know of a place locally i can take some of these to? Thanks

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Pinksnappercatcher (11/20/2009)Hello,

I am looking for a coin collector/buyer in town that i can take some coins to and see what they are worth. I have some coins from 1890's and 1900 and some two dollar bills from 1928. Does anyone know of a place locally i can take some of these to? Thanks

Martin Hinote coins has been at the same place for 30+ years, its in the Kmart shopping center on 9 mile

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Id be glad to and won't charge you a dime. Don't let date be a factor. The most expensive coin in US history is a 1933 $20.00 Gold Coin at about $7,000,000. We are looking for mintmark/date combinations.

A dealer has a vested interest to low ball you. Anyway please pm me and lets setup a time to take a look...like I said won't cost you a dime

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just wanted to THANK Badazzchef for coming over and helping me go through my coins tosee if i had anything worth a dang. He knows his stuff about coins and i learned a few things. Thanks again Chris and if you ever need anything let me know. IF i decide to sell the million dollar coin i will let you know.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
That was awesome!!!

I have a penny collection from my Dad that he had collect years ago when he was little. He would have been 90 last year....he said there was one that took him a long time to find to complete the collection and paidover 1dollar for it....keep in mind this was back in the early 1930's when 1.00 was alot of money.

I may bring it with me next time down for you to look at it....no one in the family was interested in collecting coins so I have it now in the closet....kinda hoping one of the grandchildren might become interested in collecting coins.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts