Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the market to hire a Captain to run a 6 pack charter boat this summer. I will need him from May 15th to August 15th. You can expect to run 70 trips mostly 4 -8 hour trips. This Captain must have good people skills to interact with customers, He must know how to run a single screw, hold up on a spot, and be responsible. He must have at least a 6 pack license and be able to pass a drug test. Other duties will be taking care of basic maintance of the boat. We have the spots to fish and have a very experenced deck hand that can run the boat also but doesnt have a license. I dont need a pro, we just need someone that we can work with and train. Please PM me for more information or you can e-mail me your resume, at [email protected].

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hey Tom:

I worked for your Dad back in 2003. I was very sorry to hear about his passing, he was a good man. I work offshore now or I would be happy to help out. I will spread the word to everyone who might be interested. I'm glad you decided to keep the boat.

·
Super Moderator
20,740 Posts
Aint you the same guy thats a HUGE SOS supporter and said you could care less if all the part time captians and guides went out of business because its all about the full timers. Good luck with finding a part timer to help run your fleet, maybe you would appreciate what they would be doing for you so you could stay full time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts