Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy a 17ft or so center console boat. Shape doesnt really matter just looking for something for a good deal. I have a 20ft proline now but i want a small bay boat to use around the inside and to hit docks at night. any one with any help are greatly appericated. Thanks alot and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have a 1990 16'6" Wahoo center console we JUST had the 60 hp Evinrude rebuilt on w/ galvenized trailer I would like to sell........looking for 4000 but will listen to any offer

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good Afternoon, I have a 17 CC Sea Pro and looking to trade up. The boat is in excellent condition with less than 200 hours on a 4 stroke 90 Suzuki..... send PM if interested.

·
Premium Member
2,689 Posts
coming back from christmas dinnerat my grandparents last night there was a key west 1700 sitting in the gulf breeze flea market parking lot. Its a dual console though. The boat looked to be in real good shape.......had a 60hp tracker (made by mercury/mariner) on the back of it and they were only asking 3500. the number was 777-9153. you might wanna ride down there and check it out or give the owners a call

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How much?

cmmarine (12/25/2007)I have a 1990 16'6" Wahoo center console we JUST had the 60 hp Evinrude rebuilt on w/ galvenized trailer I would like to sell........looking for 4000 but will listen to any offer

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
1995 Proline 170 Sportfisher, center console, 90 HP Force (Merc) very low hours, bimini top. duel battery rig, trailer, PM me if interested...... TB

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have a 17+ cc.. It's called a Venco and many say it looks like the older Cobia's.150 Johnson does about 43mph with a couple on board. still cranks out 38 to 40 with 6. 40 gal tank sips gas and loves the bay!!! she's older and motor is 98. looking for something bigger and a PP for mother in law!

·
Registered
112 Posts
as I said in the response, looking for 4K for the boat motor and trailer, just spent 2K rebuilding motor, boat fully rewired, ready to fish

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you eveybody for the help. I havent really found anything thats what im looking for yet. If everyone will keep helping me and hang in there a little bit longer i really believe i will find THE BOAT. You people are alot of very good help and thanks again.

Thanks Joe

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Someone emailed me so im going to look at that one when he calls, but i am still on the hunt for one. Keep your eyes out for me thanks all. Joe:moon

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
What exactly are you looking for and where?

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
NoMoSurf (12/30/2007)What exactly are you looking for and where?
I am looking for a 16-18 foot center console in ok shape. Just something i can hook up, go fish the bay,pass,docks with lights at night and come home flush motor and spray her down. Something not so much trouble to take out. Decent priced.Im in pensacola, but that dosent matter, I have been looking on the internet at different places. Just looking for a ok cc for a good price.... Let me know if you know someone that knows someone.....you know what i mean.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Boatjob1 (12/27/2007)1995 Proline 170 Sportfisher, center console, 90 HP Force (Merc) very low hours, bimini top. duel battery rig, trailer, PM me if interested...... TB
If you have any interest in this vessel, PM me and I can give you the address on the west side. You can look at it anytime. TB

1 - 19 of 19 Posts