Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for an older model 16,17,19 Foot center console boat. I want something to go fish the bay, shallows, and docks at night. Just come home flush the motor, spray her down and put her up. If anyone and i mean anyone has something like that or knows someone with something like that i would appericate it if you would let me know.....Thanks everyone for the help...This is my second post looking for one. I found a couple, one guy wont call me and the other boat sold 3 days before i made my offer..that sux...well thanks again....Joe

·
Registered
112 Posts
Still have the 1990 Wahoo 16'2" CC, w/ fres rebuilt 60hp, ready to go now....nice little boat w/ galvenized roller trailer for 4500 OBO, come see and make offer...........

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a 19.5 ft center console seapro w/2001 115 mercury apelco GPS and apelco fishfinder included. was just checked out by Lous marine and is ready to go.excellant condition. I am looking for a quick sale $8000 OBO call Bob 850-384-1117 in Pensacola

·
C-Hawk 245 Pilot House
5,168 Posts
It's a little larger than you are asking for and not a center console, but CHEEP. :clapI have a 1976 Wellcraft V-20 project boat with galvanized trailer (not much) for $500. It needs to be completely rebuilt, could become a center console. But it's CHEEP! :clap If you or anyone else is interested, I'll post photos. Sea-r-cy

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks but i dont want to do alot of work to the boat besides fix it up the way that i want little things to be..I am still looking. I found one and went for a ride today, really nice boat but i think i want something wider. Keep looking for me everyone....And THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts