Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Late developing circumstances will prevent me from being on the salt water as much as I had planned so I stepped down from Neptune! Jsuber out of FCKFA will take my spot! Neptune don't need dead weight to drag them down as they mix it up with Revolution. That said,I do intend to fish some. I'm looking for a couple of anglers to join Heavy Metal Rooster.... a non-competitive team!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Farmer (2/26/2010) Heavy Metal Rooster.... a non-competitive team!
Ha Ha! Thats a good one Doc. Should include allthose thatwould know what that means, hence anyone over 50. Talk about pressure, I havn't even caught a fish yet for points. Did make some new fish rod purchases today at the outcast sale. 3 rods and 3 reels and a couple lures.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm looking to join a team. First time poster long time reader. The age limit is 50? if so count me out i'm half the age you request. But id love to meet some other kayak folks. I'm sure i could learn a lot from the older crowd.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is no age limit.... anyway the Warden says I've got the mind of a 14 year old! I sent you a PM.

But you better be careful, us old folks could corrupt you!

·
Registered
40 Posts
cablewarf (2/26/2010)I'm looking to join a team. First time poster long time reader. The age limit is 50? if so count me out i'm half the age you request. But id love to meet some other kayak folks. I'm sure i could learn a lot from the older crowd.
Farmer the same hear. I'm still looking to get on a team. PM me if you still have room.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I actually just did that to my yak yesterday. I put a a speaker system in my yak that plugs into my phone and runs pretty dang loud. Got a few puzzled looks as well as some hell yeahs from boaters today as I was yakin by at max volume

·
Registered
947 Posts
Doc, hope all is well with you - it must be something to make you step off the smack train that is KW...

I would be interested in Team HMR and I am over the not-quite-required age limit but I am not sure I can even keep upmy end of a non-competitive team...

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
FLS, I am not saying that the Rooster is shooting for last place because I don't want to set any unrealistic expectations. I will belooking for quality over quantity. Be great to earn some of the KW Gold points toward the Pro Angler drawing at end of year. If you want ot throw in then just go to site and register.

Apex, you sound like Rooster material!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts