Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Still looking for 18-19' CC with 8-19 degree deadrise. 115-140HP, four stroke preferred, not required. Yamaha preferred. The wider the beam, the better. Have cash, looking for someone with clear title in hand. Don't want a later model. Splatter paint OK. Don't care about all the electronics, stereos, trolling motors, and tee top. Test ride when I buy the gas and top off the tank. Been looking for six weeks. I will buy something when I find it.

·
Registered
802 Posts
What price range are you looking for? I have a Key West Sportsman 1900 with four-stroke Yamaha 150. Kept inside, no tee top, great boat. Had put it up for sale a couple years ago and would consider selling, just not sure on price.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Saw your reply

What year is:
1) the boat
2) the motor
3) the trailer

Do you have a clear title in hand?

Do you know the angle of deadrise?

Thanks,
Dave R

·
Registered
12 Posts
2010 Sea Hunt Ultra 196 2006 115 Yamaha 4 stroke extended warranty until 2/2016 2010 Majic Tilt trailer the only thing i could find was beam iverall 8'2" and i have a lien on the boat currently

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
19' Cape Horn CC with T top, downrigger, outriggers, garmin electronics, 175 Johnson 2 stroke. '96 model. Don't know the dead rise angle. Great boat just going trough tough financial times in a tough economy. $9000. If you want pics I need to txt them or email them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts