Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody hears anything please shoot me a PM. I’m in one in
Alabama and looking for one closer to the house. I’m the perfect member for a deer club. I own a tractor and implements and probably won’t set foot on it during deer season.....BUT it has to have turkeys. Ifin y’all hear of anything please let me know...Tony

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
I am not going to join the club I was in last year. You probably wouldn't be interested because there is no game to speak of. I did not see a legal buck and very few hogs.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Ive looked for a florida club for a few years. The good ones have waiting lists.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Tony I had a few turkeys scare the crap outta me North of Mattie where I am hunting if it’s worth anything to you.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Nothing on a Florida club but we have openings in our club in Highland Home, AL and we have turkeys... on;y 2-3 turkey hunters on 2400 acres.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nothing on a Florida club but we have openings in our club in Highland Home, AL and we have turkeys... on;y 2-3 turkey hunters on 2400 acres.
Thanks for the offer. That’s a little far. Needing something I can hunt before work in the mornings

1 - 9 of 9 Posts