Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Found out That Our PC Store got Broke Into Last Night,From what I have Heard is it was a Quick Break the Window and Grab what you Can They are Going to Let me Know What all they Got and I will Post It Later Just Keep an Eye Out Please!!! And All The Other Tackle Shops Keep your Eye Out Don't want the same Happening to You also!! Dwayne

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Dang Dwayne! Thats rediculous! I hope they catch whoever it was and they get they fullest extent of their punishment! Never steal is the law of the land to me! Hope they catch them soon!

Chris

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">This is getting ridiculous. Hope these scumbags get caught and are made an example of!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sorry to hear that guys. Gulf Breeze Bait and Tackle will let you know if we hear anything. Sounds like the same thing that happened to us. Smash and grab. This is getting rediculous. Hopefully they can catch the scumbags.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Might consider a Rottweiler and Smith and Wesson security system.......

Those seem to work pretty good. Just have to get another dog every few years. I know of a few gunshops that are surrounded by prison style chain link fence, and they have dobermans and rottweilers they turn loose inside the fence each night.

No reports of anyone stupid enough to try to break in yet!

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
angus_cow_doctor (2/24/2010)Might consider a Rottweiler and Smith and Wesson security system.......

Those seem to work pretty good. Just have to get another dog every few years. I know of a few gunshops that are surrounded by prison style chain link fence, and they have dobermans and rottweilers they turn loose inside the fence each night.

No reports of anyone stupid enough to try to break in yet!
FUNNY...can you see GBBT presenting this idea to the city council in Gulf Breeze?

"uh, our plan? Well, we we're thinking we'd put a 6 foot high chain link fence around the place, then top it off with some razor wire. Then we're gonna let Willie, our Dobe and Princess, our pit bull, run around all night inside the fence. But don't worry, we plan on putting a gate between us and the Waffle House."

·
Super Moderator
27,942 Posts
Hate ta hear the Dwayne....hope they catch the scroatbags....Ifin it was a smash and grab they probably didn't get alot just enough to make it a pain in the arse fer ya'll!!!:banghead

·
Registered
209 Posts
impale the thief in front of the store...

or better yet keep him alive and hang him from the wall of the store with fish hooks :D

·
Registered
317 Posts
Dont wish anything tragic on anyone, but maybe they will get a lure in the eye, boat will sink & insurance not pay off and the hook wound will fester up to where they can't see to steal again!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts